TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT CELL:
Training and Employment Cell keep a liaison with the potential industries and provide necessary guidance to the students. The Cell facilitates arranging on-campus placements of students in various industries, makes arrangements for students to participate in off-campus drives organized at various institutions/industries and industrial training, an essential component of engineering courses is a part of the curriculum. The cell provides assistance in arranging training of students in concerned industries, which helps them in getting placements towards the completion of their courses. In this regard, the T&E cell has contacted many industries for on job training of students and has succeeded in arranging on job summer training for the students. The Training & Employment Cell also arrange lectures to improve the soft skills of the students. The objective of the event is to check the students across various disciplines such as general awareness, reasoning, communication skills and behavioural traits.
THE FACILITATING INTERFACE
One of the unique features of the University is its commitment not only to produce quality manpower but also to guide and shape the career of the students. In order to meet this objective, the University has a Training & Placement Cell which acts as the interface between the recruiting organizations and the University students. It facilitates recruitment events on-campus as well as off-campus as required. It also organizes various pre-placement training programmes to enhance the employability of the targeted students. Currently, the Cell is headed by the DIRECTOR – training and employment.
A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
A number of past students of the University are now occupying highly responsible positions in various reputed and prestigious organizations including MNCs, banks, Govt. organizations, institutions of learning etc. in various places of the globe. The University maintains a vibrant industry-academia relationship and the suggestions of the experts are taken as tools for its continuous improvement. As per feedback received from the employers, the University alumni are remarkably high in professionalism and intelligence and therefore they are worthy of their fast track records.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills
- Developing a database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries
- Providing management consultancy for students live projects
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries